Friday, February 19, 2010

airsoft

My favorite sport would have to be cross country. But there is a sport that comes after it by such a small amount that I often reconsider which ones my favorite. The only reason that cross country is my favorite it that it’s a school sport. This sport is a combat sport. Not a sport like judo of karate but actual combat. it’s the one and only air soft.
Now air soft is my preferred because its more like actual combat. Not like paintball cause we use guns very similar in combat style. Paintball is a fast paced game, no strategy and less strategy. We are outside while paintballs is inside and in a ring. Strategy is more the name of the game.
Now I’ve played paintball, so don’t think I don’t know. Paintball was fun for a little. And was good for fast paced small attention spans. It took a whole 2 minutes to complete. Big whoop!
air soft was like strategy strategy strategy! Nonstop too. This was my style of play. It was much more enjoyable to play. It takes your abilities and stretches them. The adrenalin factor is less too. Because its longer( like 35 minutes longer) it takes more to keep going.
But this is my choose yours is yours. I cant make up your mind but I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment