Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 things about teamwork- it really showed me and made me think of i really think of leadership. i thought of leadership in one way before cause i was never forced to wright them. it made me think yes that is something or not something i would like in a leader or what i would like to be.

80’s pics- they made me laugh cause some of them look crazy. like hairdos that need a weedeater to fix. they think they look so cool. but thats the thing i guess we think were so cool, but in a few years style will change. and well will be on the Internet lookin so "cool", and like we do they will point and laugh.

High school videos- especially ours, they make me eather laugh or show me what others do. we got some ideas from them and did an English video. we made them laugh until some people were on the floor and we enjoyed every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment