Friday, April 23, 2010

My year in journalism

This has been/is a awesome year. The people really make a class and I am proud to call you classmates. This class can seem difficult or monotonous with all those blogs but to get perfection you have to do it over and over again. Ouch that hurt coming out. This class was awesome, I listened to music, played on the computer, took funny pictures with mrs. M’s computer, and so much more. Now nothing compares to 4th hour but its close.
Blogs oh my gosh this was such a big deal I had to devote a whole paragraph to them. Well first off, where in the world did you get all those websites. Like completely random sites to play “games”. if you call ripping someone’s leg off a game, yea very educational.
This class showed me that I really don’t mind writing. Besides 5 paragraphs of 5-7 sentences. Those, yea really not to much of a fan of those. Writing the stories are actually really fun. I’m not the best writer in the world, trust me on this one. I highly enjoy it tough I’m not to good.
We’ve had a lot of issues this year, and while some people dreaded it I was waiting for the next chance to write for the newspaper. I was told that last year they had to build the paper in Photoshop with one computer, that sounded so hard. Now we have a legit computer lab with a good program.
I think of this class as one of those pictures of a single object but look closer and its lots of individual pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment